• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone looking for a bit of Web Design Work?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone looking for a bit of Web Design Work?

Very briefly, I'm after a new Ltd website being designed. Nothing fancy, just 8 or 10 pages - I'll supply all of the content and header image.

Just after a clean and modern looking site with usual home, contact, about pages etc. Just thought I'd try it on here for someone after a bit of pocket money, otherwise its on PeoplePerHour.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

Get a joomla primer, get yourself a hosted package for a tenner a year, and bobs yer uncle. Will take you a day, and you have complete control and a new 'skill'.
    World's Best Martini

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
      Very briefly, I'm after a new Ltd website being designed. Nothing fancy, just 8 or 10 pages - I'll supply all of the content and header image.

Just after a clean and modern looking site with usual home, contact, about pages etc. Just thought I'd try it on here for someone after a bit of pocket money, otherwise its on PeoplePerHour.

PM me if interested.

Thanks
      I can point you to somebody who would be available for that and would do it very cheaply (UK based as well). PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
        Get a joomla primer, get yourself a hosted package for a tenner a year, and bobs yer uncle. Will take you a day, and you have complete control and a new 'skill'.
        WHS but I'd use Wordpress because I know that better.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
          PM me if interested.
          Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          PM me if interested.
          DodgyAgent! We need a little help here.

Comment

Working...
          X