• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ASP.NET/C#/SQL 2000 Developer Contact

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASP.NET/C#/SQL 2000 Developer Contact

Hi There

Currently looking for somebody to work for me on a 2-3 month contract (possibly extendable after the initial 3 months).

The position will be developing business applications.

Must be proficient in ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server 2000.

The position will be based in Leicester (at the clients offices), also with the opportunity to work from home after a suitable period of time into the contract.

Immediate start!

If anybody is interested or knows anybody who may want some work please contact me at [email protected]

God that's as vague as you can get.

Available rates, rough location (leicester usually means leicestershire) please.

Ironically that sounds like HUXLEY! Am I wrong?
    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
      God that's as vague as you can get.

Available rates, rough location (leicester usually means leicestershire) please.

Ironically that sounds like HUXLEY! Am I wrong?

Yep, you are wrong, not huxley.

It was really just to test the water... however, the rate will depend on experience, ranging from £20 - £25.

The location is Wigston in Leicester.

If you have any other questions please email me and i'll be happy to fill you in.

Kind Regards,
      Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Rob_S
        the rate will depend on experience, ranging from £20 - £25.
        Quadruple it. At least.

Triple it and I know someone who will do it from home.

Comment

It was really just to test the water... however, the rate will depend on experience, ranging from £20 - £25.
          20-25!! Sorry you owe me some new pants. I've weed mine.

Computer futures?
          Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Flip!

It's leicester, not london!

Clearly i'm not charging enough then....

Thanks anyway

Comment

Hi There

Currently looking for somebody to work for me on a 2-3 month contract (possibly extendable after the initial 3 months).

The position will be developing business applications.

Must be proficient in ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server 2000.

The position will be based in Leicester (at the clients offices), also with the opportunity to work from home after a suitable period of time into the contract.

Immediate start!

If anybody is interested or knows anybody who may want some work please contact me at [email protected]
              Rob, your website www.servicemaster.co.uk seems to be fronting a contract cleaning company. Will prospective candidate be required to empty bins and do some vacuuming as well as knock out a bit of code?
              I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
                Rob, your website www.servicemaster.co.uk seems to be fronting a contract cleaning company. Will prospective candidate be required to empty bins and do some vacuuming as well as knock out a bit of code?
                Only clean my car twice a week.

Comment

Only clean my car twice a week.
                  Sorry, would want £30 hour for that.
                  I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Working...
                  X