• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone using Capital Consulting as an umbrella?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using Capital Consulting as an umbrella?

I'm thinking of using them for a job on the continent where self employment isn't an option and incorporation / setting up a branch looks like it will be too much hassle. I've spoken to them on the phone and they have been happy to explain in some detail how things will work and answer all my questions, and they haven't given me any sort of hard sell or tried to flog me a dodgy "split income" scheme. All of these are plus points in my book.

So far they seem like a good choice, I just wondered if anyone else had any experience with them.

TIA
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

I have just finished a contract in Belgium, using Capital Consulting, and I have used them on several previous contracts.

Con: they charge more.

Pro: they are more responsive, and pay out faster (against signed time-sheets, as opposed to paid invoices) than anyone else.

Not Sure: There solution for Belgium was less tax-efficient but more legal than other UCos.

Comment

Working...
    X