• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heard this one before... extension discussed, agreed, but no paperwork forthcoming!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the advice everyone.

I'm back onsite, the show must go on. The only thing that is bothering me is the wrong rate. I tried to contact the agency to let them know, however no one is around until tomorrow.

I'd not want to take advantage of someone else's mistake. There is some self preservation as well - both the client and agency can be pretty vengeful and petty.

Oh well. If they insist on paying me more money who am I to refuse? I'm sure they'll find a way of sorting it unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
    X