• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobserve?

Is it just me or is Jobserve no longer getting the same numbers of IT roles as it used to? I seem to be finding lots of IT roles on other sites that do not appear to turn up on Jobserve? In fact, in certain areas, and this is just an anecdotal browse of jobs today, it looks like some other sites have alot more IT jobs? Surely not?

I've also noticed that when I browse JobServe - the site just gets a bit flaky sometimes so may be putting people off. If ever I try to apply for a contract online they always seem to change my personal details and often the same search criteria brings back different results.

I tend to use CUK's contract search to search several boards at the same time then filter it till I'm left only with recruiters I could work with.

Comment

maybe people are reading the reviews . . .

http://www.ciao.co.uk/jobserve_co_uk__Review_5334487

jobjock www.dreamturbine.com

Comment

so what is the jobsite of choice then?
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

IT job board works for me

Although most interviews i've had in the past are a result of agents cold calling me about a position they've got. Most important thing i've found is making sure that a current copy of your CV is floating around and registered on all the big job sites
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
          X