• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gig at a Uni?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a project on the University of Surrey campus in the summer many years back.

Totty-tastic - there was a lake there that they used to sunbathe round at lunchtime.

That was the summer I got married
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      That was the summer I got married
      Doesn't it always happen like that !!

I did my first contract around '99 at Barclays, Radbroke Hall. So much totty it was unbeleivable and.... well, I did OK there . Now back in a similar banking environment with loads of it about, but now married with 2 in tow

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
        Doesn't it always happen like that !!

I did my first contract around '99 at Barclays, Radbroke Hall. So much totty it was unbeleivable and.... well, I did OK there . Now back in a similar banking environment with loads of it about, but now married with 2 in tow
        Strange, I contracted there in 2007 and there was no totty. Guess it must have all been offshored.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
          Strange, I contracted there in 2007 and there was no totty. Guess it must have all been offshored.
          Poking Bob's sister, now there's a thought. Much quickness, plently cheapness
          Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Working...
          X