• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alaxander Mann & Polish Call Centre ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alaxander Mann & Polish Call Centre ?

How do all from the land of cheese & clogs.

Had an interesting call yesterday, in amongst the usual drivel and interuptions from clown shoe wearing cock-knobbers. I had a call from 'Paulina' who had a strong eastern european accent.
    She proclaimed to be from 'Telent Recruitment', but after sending me the spec for a role that indeed sounded interesting and receiving an e-mail with all contact details etc etc I noticed the bottom header of her e-mail. Not only was she based in Poland, but in fact worked for Alexander Mann !
    So called her back to find out what the score is, and yes Telent are part of the A Mann Group, but she 's in a call-centre based in Poland sourcing for UK roles !

So does it look like the out-sourcers in the UK, have been out-sourced ? Anyone else had a similar experience ?
    Although I must admit I've had quite a few calls from European based agents recruiting for UK roles.

I must add though, she was extremely polite, unpushy and to be honest a completely refreshing change from the usual barrow-boys we have to deal with on a daily basis.

J
    Trainee Techno Pikey

With an attitude like yours, you'll go far.

Comment

Met this polish bird last year...absolutely fantastic chest puppies she had too! Her boyfriend was a twat though, probably didnt help that I couldnt take my eyes off her gazungas!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
      X