• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Timesheets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timesheets

Is it just me or would anyone else feel a bit iffy as the ClientCo asks you to submit time sheets in advance for this week and next?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

No.

It's just for budget and planning reasons presumably.

It doesn't prove you are inside IR35.

Comment

Holiday season?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Is it just me or would anyone else feel a bit iffy as the ClientCo asks you to submit time sheets in advance for this week and next?
        As next week is a 3 day working week, it isn't unreasonable to make such request. The only thing to note is that if you have to take emergency time off, you should either amend the timesheet or do a retrospective change in the following week (i.e. if you said you were going to work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday next week, and you decide to take Wednesday off, you can update the timesheet for the following week to say that you took Monday off). This will balance things out in terms of finances. The client shouldn't care what actually days you have taken off, as long as the number of days worked tally up with their systems. HTH.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Concentration of bank holidays and a month end.

A lot of pain for the accountants.

This is simply trying to understand in advance what days are worked when people will be on holiday at a crucial time in the accounting cycle.

If the reality is different, you just submit an amendment

Comment

Working...
          X