• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

agency recommendations in Germany?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agency recommendations in Germany?

Title says it all really. I've been enjoying myself a lot in Germany, but it's time to get down to business. Does anybody know an honest agent (seriously) in Germany that specializes in freelancers, preferably in the Java arena? I'm not interested in British agencies by the way.
    Der going over der to get der der's.

gulp

Just look at gulp.de . There are many german agencies on that site.
    I recommend you to register on that site. Its free and the jobs realy exists.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
      I recommend you to register on that site. Its free and the jobs realy exists.
      Yep, its good but only part of it is free, the extras costs €120 a year...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
        There are many German agencies, but which ones can I trust? I guess there are recommendations on Gulp, but maybe they're behind the paywall, because I can't find them...
        Der going over der to get der der's.

Comment

Originally posted by darrenb View Post
          There are many German agencies, but which ones can I trust? I guess there are recommendations on Gulp, but maybe they're behind the paywall, because I can't find them...
          Correct, they are. They have 3 sections:

• General results received to date from the opinions of professionals to project developers
          • What project are reliable partners and suppliers who are black sheep?
          • In the White List the current monthly TOP-10 project providers in each category will be published - formed from the results of online surveys of registered GULP IT professionals

There are lots of other areas such as accountants recommended by contractors, hotels also recommended, statistics, market rates, trends, freebie techie downloads (books mainly), your own website and advertisement area, etc.
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X