• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ATD Recruitment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATD Recruitment

Has anyone used these guys before? Any feedback positive or negative?

not listed as Labour Recruitment

If its the same company. . .

I dont exchange details with such entities.

I dont believe that they are not covered under the Emp Agcy Act if not LR.

Also, essentially you could be looking at your own competition.

You will not be competing with this professional for a job from ADT, go fill yer boots

regds
    erro

Name & Registered Office:
    ATD RECRUITMENT LIMITED
    1-4 ARCHERS COURT
    MASONS HILL
    BROMLEY
    KENT BR2 9JG
    Company No. 04581375
    Date of Incorporation: 05/11/2002

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company
    Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
    7487 - Other business activities
    jobjock www.dreamturbine.com

Comment

It is the same company. Is it a fact that they are not covered by the act if they are not classified in this way or is this myth/heresay? i.e. do you have a link to any specifics?

Not that their website inspires much confidence:

http://www.atdrecruitment.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeGregan
        It is the same company. Is it a fact that they are not covered by the act if they are not classified in this way or is this myth/heresay?
        Yes, in law the Duck test always applies. Anyone can put any of the options in the category section of the company registration process. It has no effect whatsoever on other rules that may apply to the company.

tim

Comment

still doesn't inspire confidence

if a company makes its SIC code the same as mine then i cannot ignore the fact they appear as my competition

the story of the scorpion and the frog comes to mind

if they are 'Labour Recruitment' that is what it should say on the form

and if i ran a recruitment company i certainly would not describe myself otherwise in registration as i know full well that a serious contractor will steer clear

i also dont apply to any agencies who are dormant or in liquidation - i regularly see such companies posting

Her is a recent example posted yesterday
          http://www.jobserve.com/W62A692004AD74229.job
          pasted below - the page says 'Tell a friend' ;o)

SBBI

The only one i can see in companies house is this one, in liquidation.

How do you invoice a company of this status? Can they sign contracts? I doubt it.

S B B I LIMITED
          4 TIREMONT ROAD
          SOUTH CROYDON
          SURREY CR2 6DS
          Company No. 04385783

Date of Incorporation: 04/03/2002

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company
          Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
          7220 - Software consultancy & supply

Trade Floor Support Analyst, VBA, London, City Contract/Permanent
          Dynamic individual with a good understanding of the financial markets required for a long term renewable position (contract - perm) with City based investment bank. Candidate will work within the trade floor support team offering advanced skills in the VBA arena to assist with the resolution and development of tools and applications. This is a great position within a brilliant team that has the potential to last for a long time and to grow into bigger things. The position consists of the following -work as part of the Trade Floor IT support team based on the trading floor. Act as interface between business and IT. Provide professional IT service to trading and settlement floors. Previous trade floor support in the following areas: Excel VBA skills Microsoft Office Suite Network/Comms Familiar with NT/XP platforms and associated support tools Strong DDE knowledge with Reuters Kobra/Bloomberg and Datastream. Knowledge of Equity Order flow and processes. Knowledge of Treasury, Money Markets and Foreign Exchange. Knowledge of Settlement systems and processes.
          Location City, London
          Country England
          Start Date ASAP
          Duration 3-6 months - contract to perm
          Rate 200-250/Day - 45k Perm
          Company SBBI
          Contact Admin
          Email [email protected] (trade floor support - vba)
          Reference JSVBA
          Posted Date 01/03/2006 20:08:41
          jobjock www.dreamturbine.com

Comment

Working...
          X