• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract with Agency in Dubai

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract with Agency in Dubai

I have the offer of a contract working at the UK site of an American company. The contract is with an agency in Dubai who are subcontracting to an agency in the US who are recruiting on behalf of a US consultancy who I would be representing.

Having only contracted through UK agencies in the past, I'm nervous about dealing with the agency in Dubai. I can't find out very much about them including their address (they only have a very simple website which doesn't give much away). Both the American company and the US consultancy are big names however.

Has anyone encountered a similar situation or had similar dealings? Is there anything I should watch out for or insist upon in the contract? Can you think of any safeguards I could or should put in place? Any advice gratefully received. Many thanks. BB

The britishexpats forum might help you - it has a forum dedicated to that area. Lots of contractors post on there.

Comment

Contract in UK through Agent in Dubai

The agent's in Dubai, the contract's in the UK. Sorry, ambiguous title.

Comment

Working...
      X