• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Retail BA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retail BA

I don't usually recruit BAs so have non to hand - thought would try to see worth asking on here

Looking for BA with retail background / experience.

Will have supply chain / stock management experience and in store systems work on their CV

Any one of you guys fit the bill or know anybody?

cheers

Location & rate, please.

Comment

Originally posted by IT contract agent
      I don't usually recruit BAs so have non to hand - thought would try to see worth asking on here

Looking for BA with retail background / experience.

Will have supply chain / stock management experience and in store systems work on their CV

Any one of you guys fit the bill or know anybody?

cheers
      After reading some of your comments on here, you think I'd *ever* consider working for you or recommending that anyone does? I don't know anyone who needs work that badly. I already have a blacklist anyway and it wouldn't surprise me if the company you work for has already made its way on there already. I've always guessed CP due to your complete lack of knowledge of the law and how to treat contractors as professionals and not automatons. I could be wrong, but you wont say anyway...

Out of interest, I'd talk to DA just so you know I'm not completely anti-agency. Though he probably wouldn't want to talk to me.
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
        I've always guessed CP due to your complete lack of knowledge of the law and how to treat contractors as professionals and not automatons. I could be wrong, but you wont say anyway...
        Could be Elan as got a bit defensive of them in another post - called the others Muppets.

Comment

Appreciate your help!!!! when you need a favour make sure you come my way!

Neither CP nor Elan so keep guessing children!

Comment

I know who it is

Originally posted by IT contract agent
            Appreciate your help!!!! when you need a favour make sure you come my way!

Neither CP nor Elan so keep guessing children!
            The agency is Huntress.

Comment

Location and rate please.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                Location and rate please.
                Huntress plc
                Number 1
                The basement
                Stone Street
                Stone on the Wolds

As in where do snakes live?