• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rates in other EU countries?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rates in other EU countries?

Hi

The 'Rates in Germany' thread has good info on, you guessed it, rates in Germany!

Are there any other websites that list rates in France, the Benelux countries, etc.?

thanks in advance

for me . . .

etc means the tropics

error
    jobjock www.dreamturbine.com

Comment

France has tulip rates (around €300). Belgium €400 to €500. Look on Jobserve. hth
      We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Spain doesn't have an IT contractor market, although I've met one or two there, I don't think you can make a career out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
          France has tulip rates (around €300). Belgium €400 to €500. Look on Jobserve. hth
          In 2002 I was offered 225€ for an SQL coding contract in Paris: or rather, I was offered the chance to discuss the possibility of applying for a contract, but was warned that there would be a lot of competition for it.

I left the country.

Comment

Or, for France, www.hitechpros.com (has a rates barometer, but going for jobs costs to register, never did it) or www.freelance.com.

Comment

also www.freelance-info.fr

True, expat. France is a beautiful country..... to live in, not to work in.
              We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

also www.freelance-info.fr

True, expat. France is a beautiful country..... to live in, not to work in.
                Actually I really did leave it, unlike some I have heard of who do live there but pretend not to when the fisc comes around. This is known as eating your cake and having it, and is one of the highest aspirations known to man.

Comment

Working...
                X