• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Belfast Anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belfast Anyone?

Hi folks,

Hoping this may be of use to someone.
    I'm looking for a couple of people with the following skillset:-

c programming, at least five years hands-on programming within a multitasking/multithreaded Linux/Unix or embedded environment. c++ would be a bonus.

Linux/Unix scripting, preferably Python, but perl, TCL, shell scripting would do.

Here's the kicker, Automated test experience. I'm talking automating unit testing using Python scripts,
    so Winrunner/QTP won't do by themselves.

Central Belfast, reasonably close to Belfast City Airport.
    Very short timescales.

I'm a contractor not an agent; contract will be through an agency, not direct.

pm me for further details.

Thanks to all who contacted me,

I now have a further requirement for anyone with the following:-

c programming, at least five years hands-on programming within a multitasking/multithreaded Linux/Unix or embedded environment.
    c++ would be a bonus.

Linux/Unix scripting, preferably Python, but perl, TCL, shell scripting would do.

Central Belfast, reasonably close to Belfast City Airport.

I'm a contractor not an agent; contract will be through an agency, not direct.

pm me for further details.

Comment

Working...
    X