• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oracle Developers Wanted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oracle Developers Wanted

Hi All,

Please see the requirements below and if you fit the bill or know someone who does, please PM me. Many thanks.

Role:

Oracle technical development, consultancy and support.

Skills:

- Oracle Portal development experience
    - JDeveloper environment
    - AJAX, Web 2.0
    - Able to learn Web Centre Suite quickly (will become crux of role), see here for more info & heads up on WCS: http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E.../Topic_5.1.htm
    - Good soft skills - communications, written and verbal

London based, good rate, good client.

PM me if interested.

P

Originally posted by Peter Loew View Post
    Hi All,

Please see the requirements below and if you fit the bill or know someone who does, please PM me. Many thanks.

Role:

Oracle technical development, consultancy and support.

Skills:

- Oracle Portal development experience
    - JDeveloper environment
    - AJAX, Web 2.0
    - Able to learn Web Centre Suite quickly (will become crux of role), see here for more info & heads up on WCS: What Is Oracle WebCenter Framework?
    - Good soft skills - communications, written and verbal

London based, good rate, good client.

PM me if interested.

P
    Has Bob applied for this role? I heard he has a friend who is good with Ajax cleaning.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
    X