• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oracle WebCenter Suite (WCS) Developer Needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oracle WebCenter Suite (WCS) Developer Needed

Hi All,

I don't usually advertise for resource here, but I thought I'd give it a try.

I'm looking for an Oracle WebCenter Suite developer; the person must be hands on delivery and have a decent technical understanding of Oracle WebCenter Suite. Good communication and all the usual soft skills stuff will apply.

Looking for experience levels of roughly 4 - 5 years. This is a contract basis and is initially for roughly 100 days, it has the likelihood of turning into at least 12 months duration if the candidate is interested. It's an urgent requirement so if you fit the bill I'd likely be talking to you on the phone at some point in the next couple of days.

So if you have any Oracle WebCenter Suite development experience at all, I'd like to hear from you. I will deal with all replies ASAP today as this is an urgent requirement. Role is based in London and please quote me your usual day rate.

Please PM me ASAP if you are interested.

Kind regards,

P
    Last edited by Peter Loew; 6 September 2010, 13:21.

I am having cousin who can be doing you very nice suite. Tailoring doings very nice. Make you looking very find in your web centre.

He is doing for you much cheap price.
    I do all codes.
    Much Quickness - Plenty Cheapness.
    New most excellent Blogger: http://shawadiwadi.blogspot.com/
    New YouTube Channel: BobShawadiwadi

Comment

Contract Requirement

All,

As an update to this, I am looking for ANYONE with experience of developing in an Oracle Portal environment, 10g / 11g, who can learn Web Centre Suite as part of the role.

If this is you please get in touch asap and PM me. Thanks!

P

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Loew View Post
        All,

As an update to this, I am looking for ANYONE with experience of developing in an Oracle Portal environment, 10g / 11g, who can learn Web Centre Suite as part of the role.

If this is you please get in touch asap and PM me. Thanks!

P
        Is Bob on the shortlist

Comment

Quite clearly the market is great as I'm not getting serious responses!

Comment

Peter,
            I wouldn't take too much notice - its struck me that with this board, you're dammed if you do, and dammed if you don't.

Bob's a good candidate though eh?

"Being a permy is like being married, when there's no more sex on the cards....and she's got fat."
            SlimRick

Can't argue with that

Comment

It's either that or there isn't anyone on here that meets your requirements.
              If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                It's either that or there isn't anyone on here that meets your requirements.
                Thanks all for the responses!

Comment

Working...
                X