• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OneApps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OneApps

Do any of you have any experiences(good or bad) of working with/through this company?

www.oneapps.com

I realise that this was a very old post but i've had a couple of emails from Mohamed (no last name!!) recently.

I couldn't quite belive how tulip the emails were!!

Dear Consultant,

Hope this mail reaches you when you are in good health.

We are an IT Services Company, having an Opportunity with one of our Customers in the Specified location below.

Kindly go through below requirement and let me know your suitability. In the event that this requirement does not suit to your current profile, kindly suggest some of your known resources to this position.

Please feel free to call and discuss further on this my number is 44(0)2036035831 . This is a very fast moving requirement and I would appreciate your quick response on this one.

We are looking forward to an opportunity in France.

Please Note this opportunity is at RFP stage, will require only 4 resumes

The JD is as follows.

Oracle and MS SQL DBA service 2 below referenced services.

• 1x DBA with 6-8 years in MS SQL Services experience + 2-6 years of Oracle experience
    • 1x DBA with 6-8 years in Oracle experience + 2-6 years of MS SQL Services

ü Administrateur bases de données
    ü Participation au Maintien en Condition Opérationnelle des Bases de données Oracle et MS SQL Server du système informatique de PRODUCTION.
    ü Connaissances particulières pour Oracle : RAC, RMAN et dataguard
    ü Utilisation des processus ITIL :
    ü Gestion des Incidents
    ü Gestion des Problèmes
    ü Gestion des Changements
    ü Gestion des Releases
    ü Respect des SLA
    ü Mise en place de solutions permettant une meilleure pro-activité sur les incidents
    ü Surveillance des bases (KP, croissance volumétries, atteinte seuils de paramètres critiques, …)
    ü Migration, réorganisation récurrente des bases (Analyse, préparation des plans de réorg, mise en Production des plans)
    ü Collaboration étroite avec les EFO (compréhension fonctionnement des applications) dans le cadre d’analyses comportementales des Bases de données (Tuning requêtes consommatrices, mise en place d’index, partitionnement …)
    ü Sauvegarde par snapshot Netapp
    ü Audits de Perf
    ü Participation au planning des astreintes (1 semaine tous les mois ou tous les 2 mois)
    ü Participation aux projets d’évolution du SI
    ü Participations aux réunions projet
    ü Relecture des documents projets
    ü Rédaction de CR détaillés, fiches de relecture et reporting très poussés
    ü Communication importante auprès des Chefs de projet (états d’avancement projets, remontées d’alertes, …)
    ü Participations aux MEP
    ü Plage horaire étendues (Planning responsables Matins et Soirs)

==================================
    Kind Attention: Incase you do not want to receive any Job promotional related mails such this from us in future with reference to Employment Offers , kindly reply back to us in the subject line stating "Unsubscribe"so that we will not repeatedly send you job related emails further and regret for the inconvenience caused.

"Since your interaction is being tracked through the subject line, we request you not to change the subject line for your future correspondence."

Ego is just like a dust in the eyes...Without clearing it, we cannot see anything clearly....So Let's clear the ego and see the world!!!

Comment

Just had a call from them, Indian agency, hiding behind a registered office address in London

Comment

Working...
      X