• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recruitment Zone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recruitment Zone

Any body have any experience of them

Do they pay on time etc?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Recruitment consultants were sent to punish us all!

I used em...

Dealt with a guy called Matt in Bolton.

No major issues and when there were minor payment problems one week they sorted it pretty quickly.

Comment

Likewise - also dealt with Matt in Bolton.

Were fine. Paid on time, IR35 friendly and even negotiated on rate.
      Back at the coal face

Comment

Back in 2001 when the market was tulip (and I mean tulip!) I couldnt find my next contract. After 7 months or so I started contacting agents and telling them I was looking for an agency to positively sell me and my skills in the (then) challenging market.

A guy with Recruitment Zone in Edinburgh contacted me and said he liked my approach. sure enough within a month he'd got me a contract In Newcastle. Cant remember his name although he's probably long left RZ.

They didnt pay the best rates and had a weird payment cycle. At the end of the month when you submitted your invoice, they didnt pay until 3 weeks later!

Other than that, no problems.
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
        X