• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Documentation Required By Agency - Do I Really Need All This ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iguy2008 View Post
    Hi

An agency has agreed to put me through for an interview but want the following documents with 48 hours of an offer:

A copy of your Certification of Incorporation
    A copy of your VAT Registration Certificate
    A copy of your Insurance Certificate (Employers Liability - limit of £1 million, Public Liability - limit of £1 million, Professional Indemnity - limit of £1 million) These levels of insurance must be held by the Limited Company/ Umbrella Company
    A copy of your passport (and any Visa Documentation if required)
    A copy of a bank statement for your Limited company/ Umbrella Company (Any transaction information maybe blacked out)
    A copy of your driving license
    A copy of a utility bill
    Criminal check form (enclosed in offer)
    Two professional references

I understand the need to provide the company information but its the rest of it Im not sure about. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Yes. I've had to supply all that on my last two gigs. (both IB). Pain in the ass, but then 6 months+ worth of invoicing and you'll have forgotten all about it.
    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
    X