• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Former Prosperity 4 contractor wanted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former Prosperity 4 contractor wanted

Dear All

I was previously in contract with Properity 4 when things went wrong.
    I am looking for former contractors who have their contracts and possible Insurance policies provided by Prosperity in order to solve an urgent and important matter.
    Thank you to get in touch if you can provide the documents.<mod> phone no snipped <\mod>. or reply to post.
    Thank you for your cooperation and help.

get in touch please

get in touch

<mod>hi krissy, your posts are moderated for a little while, so posts you've made will only now be visible to others</mod>

Comment

I have used P4 in the past. Can I help?

Comment

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
        so have i. let me know.

Comment

properity4

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
          Hey Sorry I have not seen your reply. Do you have your contract with them ?

Can you get in touch via <removed> please ?

Many thanks

<admin>please use the Private Messaging system to make contact and exchange email addresses so you can converse off the forum if you wish.</admin>

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyQuinn View Post
            so have i. let me know.
            Hello

I have noticed that my email was removed last time. How are we going to get in touch then ?

<admin>As per note above, please use the PM system</admin>

Comment

Working...
            X