• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working abroad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working abroad

Do you consider working abroad at some point?
    I would love working under the sun
    UK
    13.79%
    Europe
    25.86%
    India
    0.00%
    Dubai
    3.45%
    Asia
    3.45%
    USA
    6.90%
    Africa
    1.72%
    Australia / New ZeaLand
    25.86%
    Other
    6.90%
    No, been there. done that.
    12.07%

I find that too much sun makes a glare on the laptop screen and it's hard to see.

Much better to put the hammock up in the shade.

Comment

Originally posted by t0bytoo
      I find that too much sun makes a glare on the laptop screen and it's hard to see.
      I just move around to the other side of the bar when that happens.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I've been thinking about giving a short stint in europe a try to see if I like it. The boyf's not too happy about the idea and I'll also have to figure out what to do with my house and the cat. Probably rent one and kebab the other.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck
          I've been thinking about giving a short stint in europe a try to see if I like it. The boyf's not too happy about the idea and I'll also have to figure out what to do with my house and the cat. Probably rent one and kebab the other.
          Didn't know there was a market for renting out cats

Comment

Anyone got contracts in Brazil?

Comment

Cant belive no one wants to contract in India. Take the battle to em I say lads.

Comment

And the winner is...

...the UK apparently.

Come back Milan, all is forgiven...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
                  ...the UK apparently.

Come back Milan, all is forgiven...
                  Antigua, in de sun man!

Comment

i have a 3 month contract role for a VB.net guy in Marbella, Costa Del Sol, Southern Spain.

Rates are considerably lower than in the uk, but if you fancy a busmans holiday drop me a mail (salary on offer is High for this area so you WILL have a good time!).

You would be paid by a UK PLC so no worries about being messed about with your salary....

Fancy sitting on the beach with a drink this time next week ? (It was 70 degrees and sunny today BTW!!!!)

Comment

Working...
                    X