• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone know where I can get canine urine in bulk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where I can get canine urine in bulk

We are starting a new business venture web site, where contractors can order a range of agency specific gift items, for a small fee and handling charge. The idea is that we will provide a sample set of promotional items for the agency, such as after shave atomisers with the agency logo and contact details on the packaging, and ship to a named individual at the agency. These would then be given as promotional gifts by the agency to its existing and prospective clients, thus increasing its market presence. We feel that this would be a more suitable and long term gift than the ‘crate of wine’ ideas suggested on this site.

RE:Anyone know where I can get canine urine in bulk

Try the Battersea Dog's home in London.
    They have lots of dogs.

Milan.

Comment

Re: RE:Anyone know where I can get canine urine in bulk

............as does Bradford!!!

Comment

Working...
      X