• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WMS Architect vacancy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WMS Architect vacancy

Hi All,

I haven't posted on here for a while, been keeping busy.

Anyway, I have a need for a WMS Architect for a project I'm going to be managing in the UK. I can't say too much at this stage but it's a massive project. This is a contract role, 6 month rolling but guaranteed at least 2 years work. The daily rate is around £350.00 per day and the role is based in London with an immediate start.

Key responsibilities:-

Architect an end-to-end solution for implementing a WMS package
    Ensure that the solution is aligned with the overall IT strategic road map and meets business needs.
    Setup architecture principles and ensure compliance of the solution to the principles.
    Conceptualise/define architecture and integration development framework.
    Provide architecture understanding and technical expertise to the development team.

Key Skills/Knowledge:

Minimum of 7+ yrs of experience in designing end-to-end solutions for implementing COTS (custom off the shelf product) in WMS area.
    Good understanding of business and technology drivers/benefits of Retail/WMS and associated design strategies to achieve the expected goals
    Good knowledge of process flows and supporting back-end systems, interfaces involved in the integration projects

Please contact me if you are interested, or if you know somebody who is interested then please pass this message onto them.

Please PM me if you are interested - thanks.

Working...
X