• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting in Netherlands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracting in Netherlands

Hi

Contracted in holland for 2 years before under ITECS but looking to change to a different payroll as i have new contract as the rate a lot lower this time (retention is 68% with them) but was given a new payroll called www.net-one.co.uk who say they can do 81% retention inc HMRC tax and fees which makes it a lot more appealing.

Told them it was in NL and if they can do this but no reply yet. My friend uses them in Belgium but commutes from UK weekly but not sure if they have to be registered in NL.

Any ideas?

Cheers

ps if not do you know any good ones which are "all above board"as all seem to be about 68%

Last time I was approached by dutch work was told that you have to go through a dutch payroll for your contract work, and their govt has imposed 30% foriegn contract tax (lot less than the locals) so do not know how you can do it via UK based clearing house .

Comment

Working...
    X