• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CDC Consultants...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CDC Consultants...

Anyone here had dealings with them? I have been offered an "interview" with a view to some roles that they say they have (and my cv is a good match) Looked them up via google and their website looks ok, but to me it just looks like agents disguised as a "consultancy".

It's a 150 mile round trip for this "interview" and I'm in 2 minds. One says genuine, the other says "can you give me some references to speed up the process".
    Blood in your poo

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
    Anyone here had dealings with them? I have been offered an "interview" with a view to some roles that they say they have (and my cv is a good match) Looked them up via google and their website looks ok, but to me it just looks like agents disguised as a "consultancy".

It's a 150 mile round trip for this "interview" and I'm in 2 minds. One says genuine, the other says "can you give me some references to speed up the process".
    Can you not agree to do the interview over the phone so as not to waste each other's time - yours in particular ? Also depends on how 'desperate' you are for any leads.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
      Can you not agree to do the interview over the phone so as not to waste each other's time - yours in particular ? Also depends on how 'desperate' you are for any leads.
      Tried that and they insist on face to face to see if I'm the "sort" they would like to employ (or to become an "associate").
      Blood in your poo

Comment

Working...
      X