• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM (BPO and SAP) opportunity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM (BPO and SAP) opportunity

This role is Finance & Accounting BPO Project Manager. Its purpose is to successfully deploy BPO in line with the agreed business processes and BPO service agreement. During 2010 the countries scheduled for transition to the BPO provider are Poland, the Netherlands and Italy. The Project Manager must gain a good understanding of each country’s needs and work with the Business Process and Change Management team members to ensure that these are delivered.

He/she will manage the relationship between 2 external consultancies, and the business, and there will be extensive travel. They are responsible for three people:

Change Management team member
    BPO IT Lead
    Project Planner
    Main Responsibilities as a BPO Project Manager

 Successfully deliver the operational aspects of outsourced processes in line with the defined service agreement
     Conduct due diligence across all business lines within the BPO scope
     Develop and manage the BPO transition plans such that milestones are met in a timely and accurate manner
     Manage the risks and issues to include appropriate escalation according to agreed governance
     Support the BPL in the management of key stakeholders in the org.
     Manage the dependencies with other initiatives
     Manage and control changes to the baseline
     Manage the relationship from a delivery perspective with 3rd party supplier
     Ensure the global, regional and country project teams are aligned for delivery of the BPO to the agreed plan and deadlines

3 CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION
    Experience and technical knowledge:
    Candidates must have
    • a good working knowledge of the SAP Finance & Accounting process
    • strong project management skills, preferably gained from within a relevant business sector
    • extensive BPO transitioning experience from large companies operating in Europe
    • experience of managing BPO service providers to agreed SLA’s

Behavioural competencies:
    • Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a strong ability to negotiate and influence
    • Strong relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders
    • Strong analytical and problem solving skills
    • Excellent attention to detail with the ability to follow through to completion
    • Self-motivated, uses own initiative and able to successfully contribute to a team
    • Flexibility and openness to changing environments
    • High energy levels and a results focused work ethic

PM me with prev experience, rate and availability please.
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

no one looking then??

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
      no one looking then??
      I'm looking, but not for a PM or SAP role. Hope you find someone.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
        no one looking then??
        That's quite a high level job. These global rollouts can be years in duration. I'm not surprised that there aren't many sitting about with those skills.

Comment

If only it was oracle and not SAP .....

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            If only it was oracle and not SAP .....
            Yes. Tell me about it. The happy days of giant EBS rollouts.

Comment

Originally posted by zemoxyl View Post
              Yes. Tell me about it. The happy days of giant EBS rollouts.
              I start on one next week

26 countries....

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                I start on one next week

26 countries....
                If it wasnt SAP, i'd do it myself!!

I fancy some travelling to get away from the wife...

Comment

Working...
                X