• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve Live!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobserve Live!

Just wondered if anybody has ever attended one of these Jobserve Live events & if they are worth it if looking for a new contract.
    I've just been emailed of one coming up at Olympia London in March by which time I could well be on the bench.

Not sure I'd survive more than 10 minutes in a room full of pimps without punching one of them...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
      Not sure I'd survive more than 10 minutes in a room full of pimps without punching one of them...
      Please tell me that means you will be going!!

Comment

Remember to take plenty of copies of your CV (not the page with your contact details, just the page with your referees)

Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaz_M View Post
          Just wondered if anybody has ever attended one of these Jobserve Live events & if they are worth it if looking for a new contract.
          I've just been emailed of one coming up at Olympia London in March by which time I could well be on the bench.
          The last time I went, Tarpon was called by its previous name and had a stand there. I may go with a view of seeing if I can get a permie role. Can't remember if I saw any agents there or not.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Get off with yeh! You'd be on your hands and knees asking for an agency bukkake before you even got your jacket off!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

A whole room full of them?

I'm going to have to erase this from my mind
              Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Is there free booze & nibbles + posh totty?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                X