• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ISEB Practitioner Certificate in Test Management

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    Its not small print, he makes it clear the course isnt ISEB accredited. ISEB wont accredit self study courses. He was an accredit trainer.

I used his self study cd to pass the foundation. I've now got his Intermediate Practitioner DVD plus an up to date Foundation (Q & A's in the exam can cover both syllabuses) DVD. Plus, he provides syllabus updates for both for 2 years.

I've no hestitation in recommending him.

Read the recommendation, numpty!
    It was a turn of phrase dearie! No need to be so narky.
    Last edited by norrahe; 13 February 2010, 15:12.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      It was a turn of phrase dearie! No need to be so narky.
      Perhaps you should try and be more accurate dearie!

Anyway, bolshie's really a pussycat
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post

Anyway, bolshie's really a pussycat
        So, pushy, noisy, sheds hair everywhere and wants food all the time.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
        X