• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Senior Test Manager - Devising Test Stratagy - Pega experience a bonus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    ...and the bit you didn't post publicly above - the bit that was in the PM you just sent me - is that you are Dan Hunter of http://www.huntersolutions.co.uk/content/home.asp In other words, you were an agent all along... Apology accepted.

Still, it might have of been nicer to all concerned around here if you'd mentioned all this in your initial post, rather than ranting like a loony when a couple of us accused you - politely - of being an agent...

No harm done.

Cheers,

Nomadd
    As i said above i thought it was obvious im an agent, oh well next time i ask for a contractor on here i'll make it obvious im an agent rather than an end client.

Comment

Originally posted by reformation View Post
      As i said above i thought it was obvious im an agent, oh well next time i ask for a contractor on here i'll make it obvious im an agent rather than an end client.
      Well I'm glad that's sorted then!
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Bloody hell, nice reception guys..

Comment

Working...
        X