• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RIP Pearl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Pearl

Hi all

Just heard from the horses mouth (StephenB) that Pearl will cease trading @ the end of this year (although Im told payments received in 2010 for work done in 2009 will still be processed).

Can anyone recommend a ManCo which provides a very similar service if not identical - I'm contracting in germany.

Thanks
    OP

Why not take this as an opportunity to search your soul and see if you really need a manco.
    Is it not enouhg with an acgenty, you and the end client?
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Thanks, but Ive searched what I think is my soul and I still need one...

So if anyone can recommend any Mancos offering the same service as Pearl pls pls advise.

Thanks

Comment

http://www.chesterfield-group.com/
        5% fee

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusPrime View Post
          Hi all

Just heard from the horses mouth (StephenB) that Pearl will cease trading @ the end of this year (although Im told payments received in 2010 for work done in 2009 will still be processed).

Can anyone recommend a ManCo which provides a very similar service if not identical - I'm contracting in germany.

Thanks
          OP
          DONT PANIC.
          The above a bit misleading.
          Pearl are not ceasing trading!!
          They are restructuring and will not be offering solutions in all countries.
          If they have not contacted you then stand easy.
          Last edited by WidgetDance; 8 December 2009, 07:17.

Comment

What it means is they will resurect themsleves with another EBT based scheme....

They all do this every couple of years
            ---------------------------------------------------
            Recruitment consultants were sent to punish us all!

Comment

According to SB, Pearl was bought by another company. Anyone know the name and contact details of the new company?

Comment

Working...
              X