• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some good news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some good news

Just got SC cleared for 3yrs and my boss has confirmed that my contract will be extended till Dec 2010.

Yippeeee

Well done

Comment

Well done!

Just had mine extended until April 2010, I was happy with that!

Comment

Nice One!!!

Refreshing to hear good news....

Comment

Originally posted by beemarman View Post
          Just got SC cleared for 3yrs and my boss has confirmed that my contract will be extended till Dec 2010.

Yippeeee
          Actually, you're security cleared for a year past the end of your time working in an SC environment, or three years, whichever comes first.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Congratulations to you and that it means one fewer amongst the competition!
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Excellent news.

Just had mine renewed 'till Nov 2010. Im really pi**ed off about that as I wanted to retire in April.

PZZ

Comment

Working...
              X