• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracts in Australia, help offered

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracts in Australia, help offered

Hi,

I'm a UK contracor who has moved to Darwin, Northern Territory in the last couple of months. I'd like to offer assistance to anyone contemplating or actively going through the process of searching for a contract in Australia and making the move. I'm certainly not in a hurry to move to the UK!

If anyone has any questions, concerns or would like to know more about my move, please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks
    Paul

Originally posted by ukguyindarwin View Post
    Hi,

I'm a UK contracor who has moved to Darwin, Northern Territory in the last couple of months. I'd like to offer assistance to anyone contemplating or actively going through the process of searching for a contract in Australia and making the move. I'm certainly not in a hurry to move to the UK!

If anyone has any questions, concerns or would like to know more about my move, please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks
    Paul
    Is that because you like helping old people, sick children and out of work contractors or is there something in it for you ?

I know a UK contractor who has a place and his family in Oz but is still contracting in UK. So it doesn't sound like Oz is that much better for contractors.

Comment

Australia's rubbish and so are its people.

Comment

No swimming the the Adeliade River then, and TOT's at the Discovery are the hoot, to glance a methaphor so to squeak.

what's the go with Darwhine contracts, is it all Oil gas and ADF ?

btw , I'm in dusty expensive sydney

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X