• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New company reg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New company reg

Hi guys

I want to register a new ltd company or buy an offshelf one
    Can you suggest me any decent companies that can do it for me no very expensive?
    I'm also looking for someone to help me doing the accounts as well

thanks

Why not follow the links on the rhs and support CUK's owners?
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      Why not follow the links on the rhs and support CUK's owners?
      sorry whats rhs?

i lost the link i found once to the website in the uk where after registering for a small fee smth like 60 per month you could do all your accounts yourself. cant remember the name now

Comment

Originally posted by ba55meister View Post
        sorry whats rhs?

i lost the link i found once to the website in the uk where after registering for a small fee smth like 60 per month you could do all your accounts yourself. cant remember the name now
        Right Hand Side

Comment

do you like films about sheep?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            do you like films about sheep?
            I am not sure such comments are appropriate in the business section.

Comment

Originally posted by ba55meister View Post
              sorry whats rhs?
              Oh Lordy.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
              X