• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve sh*fted again?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobserve sh*fted again?

No jobs appeared to have been posted since about 7am this morning. hey ho.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Perhaps they are laying off staff themselves and the perk is the staff can hold up the posting of new jobs so they get first pickings.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Jobserve appears to be well-stuffed... do they have SLAs? Can we get compensation?

Comment

Originally posted by deej View Post
        Jobserve appears to be well-stuffed... do they have SLAs? Can we get compensation?
        No, no and don't bother complaining.

A few years back they had a Fax-Me service for sending out CVs. It was tulipe.

I got a call from an agent that knew me asking why Jobserve had sent him a 3 year old CV. With a bit of 'phoning around I find they had been sending out old CVs in dribs and drabs when I didnt want them sent out at all, and not sending them when I did want them sent.

So I 'phoned Jobserve to complain. Abuse? Blimey!

I was given a right earful about being one of the parasites, that the agents are their customers because they pay and that we should be grateful they exist at all. So I demanded to speak to a boss and was basically told to eff off because they were busy.

So 'phone them and see what response you get. Perhaps they have changed.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          No, no and don't bother complaining.

A few years back they had a Fax-Me service for sending out CVs. It was tulipe.

I got a call from an agent that knew me asking why Jobserve had sent him a 3 year old CV. With a bit of 'phoning around I find they had been sending out old CVs in dribs and drabs when I didnt want them sent out at all, and not sending them when I did want them sent.

So I 'phoned Jobserve to complain. Abuse? Blimey!

I was given a right earful about being one of the parasites, that the agents are their customers because they pay and that we should be grateful they exist at all. So I demanded to speak to a boss and was basically told to eff off because they were busy.

So 'phone them and see what response you get. Perhaps they have changed.
          Have you thought about becoming a Restaurant critique?
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

....if you are relying on jobserve, you're doing it wrong
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
              ....if you are relying on jobserve, you're doing it wrong
              I'm sure I am. I prefer to leave the hard work to someone else. I've effectively outsourced the hard work to agents. I don't need the hassle of cold calling companies to see if they have any opportunities.

Comment

Ooh, it's going again.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                  Have you thought about becoming a Restaurant critique?
                  Do you think I should?

Do you think I could?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    Do you think I should?

Do you think I could?
                    You have a natural flair for criticising things. You could make your millions in that area.

Comment

Working...
                    X