• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

QTP Training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QTP Training

I am a qtp professional and passionate about training. I have trained several people in India. If anyone interested, pls let me know.

Originally posted by VimalKumarPandey View Post
    I am a qtp professional and passionate about training. I have trained several people in India. If anyone interested, pls let me know.
    The advertisement area is on the top and sides of the forum, NOT at the centre .

Comment

Trained in India....... Top quality recognised quals then!!!
      ---------------------------------------------------
      Recruitment consultants were sent to punish us all!

Comment

Will there be much cheapness?
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

And what about the plenty quickness?

Comment

Didnt know we could advertise on here.
            Ive got a load of stuff that I was going to put on Ebay, but will list it all here an save the charges.

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by VimalKumarPandey View Post
              several? how many is several?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                several? how many is several?
                Three and a half.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
                  And what about the plenty quickness?
                  QTP is Quick Test Pro, the quickness is already taken care of
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Don`t forget "good codings".

Good codings we bring, for you and your king, we wish you a merry xmas and a happy new year.

Comment

Working...
                    X