• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sharepoint Gigs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharepoint Gigs

Was wondering if anyone here is finding sharepoint market any better than other skills, as many of the research stats have widely claimed? How abt the rates? I can see all sorts of pathetic rates of offer (even 220 ). and i'm talking about hardcore coding reqs, not config ones..

I was sounded out about a Sharepoint PM role at £280 / day. Politely told the agent to f off...

Comment

Originally posted by explorer View Post
      Was wondering if anyone here is finding sharepoint market any better than other skills, as many of the research stats have widely claimed? How abt the rates? I can see all sorts of pathetic rates of offer (even 220 ). and i'm talking about hardcore coding reqs, not config ones..
      train yourself in something more meaningful

Comment

When I last worked in SharePoint about 8 months ago I was earning about £550-£600 per day, but have been working with it since SPS 2001 so had a strong CV.

I chose to leave the field as it was very stressful and have moved into a different field where I can earn about £400 a day but have about 80% less stress.
        You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
          train yourself in something more meaningful
          Like?? A security guard, perhaps !!

Comment

Working...
          X