• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Architechture Market?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Architechture Market?

How's the solution / enteprise arcitecture Market looking? I have a feelin my cuurent gig might end shortly, so might be in the Market again soon
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Prince of Qatari is looking for a new architect I hear. Applicants must hold very traditional values and be prepared to cross RIBA picket lines.
    Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
      How's the solution / enteprise arcitecture Market looking? I have a feelin my cuurent gig might end shortly, so might be in the Market again soon
      Poor. Very poor. At least that's my experience. My background is mainly the Java server-side market, working in an architect (as well as my fair share of development) capacity for the last 10 years or more. Mainly financial, but not investment banking recently. Been on the bench 3 months and counting; seems to be getting worse every week: less jobs, and worse rates by the day.

I wish you luck!

Nomadd
      nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
        Poor. Very poor. At least that's my experience. My background is mainly the Java server-side market, working in an architect (as well as my fair share of development) capacity for the last 10 years or more. Mainly financial, but not investment banking recently. Been on the bench 3 months and counting; seems to be getting worse every week: less jobs, and worse rates by the day.

I wish you luck!

Nomadd
        Arse! Time to start tapping up old gig's and contacts...
        Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Working...
        X