• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ISEB Practitioner (Test Management) Exam..Any Tips..?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISEB Practitioner (Test Management) Exam..Any Tips..?

Guys,

I am planning to take ISEB Practitioner (Test Management) Exam in 2 weeks time with out attending training course or not even having Online/CD based training..!! Never seen sample questions as well.

I took few exams in last 2-3 years, with out any training but passed all without any trouble. But Practitioner Exam is descriptive type unlike others..

Any one who took this exam wish pass few tips ..?
    Any help much appreciated ...

Thanks in advance..

TrainSignal do quite good video training which I was recommended to look at - this will give the key issues which will be covered in the exam. Worth a look at.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by slockyer View Post
      TrainSignal do quite good video training which I was recommended to look at - this will give the key issues which will be covered in the exam. Worth a look at.

Good luck.
      TrainSignal donot have training for ISEB. Any way let me try my luck, syllabus seems to be similar to my dayto day work. So hopefully I will get it.!

Comment

Like Prince, ITIl etc - do download some practice exams to get use to the format of the questions - often the question is asked in a very ' Flowery' way. Also check how you have to answer the questions, you may have a seperate answer sheet to write them down on.

When you do have a practice paper - allow yourself the alloted time to complete it.

I know you can ' buy' these off ebay but do not know if they are up-to-date.

Good luck
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
          TrainSignal donot have training for ISEB. Any way let me try my luck, syllabus seems to be similar to my dayto day work. So hopefully I will get it.!
          You are absolutely right - I blame it on sitting in the sun too long, sorry. Anyway I have collected some material which I would be happy to pass on though I do not know how up to date it is. I am guessing though something is better than nothing.

Now how do I get it to you?

Comment

Working...
          X