• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RIP Filetravel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Filetravel

So it seems Filetravel has gone to the great brolly in the sky, having been taken over by Paystream according to the info we've received. We've contacted all the contractors we have with them and have helped them transfer away.

I wonder if Windyanna is now looking for a new brolly?

Hevra

File Travel Overseas is Fine!

Originally posted by Hevra View Post
    So it seems Filetravel has gone to the great brolly in the sky, having been taken over by Paystream according to the info we've received. We've contacted all the contractors we have with them and have helped them transfer away.

I wonder if Windyanna is now looking for a new brolly?

Hevra
    I spoke to FT Overseas this morning and this is their reply.

IT'S BUSINESS AS USUAL

Attention all contractors & agencies!

It has been brought to our attention that a UK company operating under
    the name of 'Filetravel Professional Employment Service Limited' has
    recently gone into administration.

Please note that Filetravel Overseas Limited is not linked in any way to
    the UK company. We are alive and well and continuing to provide a wide
    range of solutions with accuracy and speed for contractors working both
    at home and abroad, as we have for the last 15 years.

Just need to be careful we don't send the World into any more post Conx despair!
    I am not an expert, just someone who has experienced things first hand. If you need expert advice then seek out a qualified expert. My opinions are just that, my opinions. I could be wrong, and laws change, so trust nothing I say

Comment

Working...
    X