• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting with BT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracting with BT

Hi

Just wondered if anyone has any experience of contracting with BT? I have an uan interview there today at the Leeds office for a Tech Support Analyst contract on the NHS project.

Thanks.

Spine, Spine, Spine. Data Migration. Legacy. HL7 XML. Spine, spine, spine.

Very geeky that BT lot in Leeds.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
      Spine, Spine, Spine. Data Migration. Legacy. HL7 XML. Spine, spine, spine.

Very geeky that BT lot in Leeds.
      Have you worked there with them then? Know any of the managers there?

Comment

I used to work there, just have lots of meetings and do nothing and you'll fit right in
        All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

My dad worked for BT all his life, retired early with tons of cash and has worked fixing lawnmowers 1 day a week ever since so it cant all be bad. Just watch those Qualcast Panthers, right twat to change the cutting blades on apparently.

Comment

"Qualcast Panthers"

Isnt that a rugby team?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
            X