• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice plz - Inclusive monthly rate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice plz - Inclusive monthly rate

I have been asked to supply an inclusive rate per month for an overseas contract. Things i will need to include are flights / accomadation / management fees and visa !! Visa could be as much as $3800!

Duration is not fixed .... somewhere between 2 - 6 months ...

Seems like i might be setting myself up for a fall.

Any views would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Originally posted by Daarc View Post
    I have been asked to supply an inclusive rate per month for an overseas contract. Things i will need to include are flights / accomadation / management fees and visa !! Visa could be as much as $3800!

regards
    Which country and city etc....?

Comment

Originally posted by Daarc View Post

regards
      Think of a number for your 'preferred' monthly rate, multiply it by 6 (assume 6 month contract even if it only turns out to be 2!), double it, then add 75% for living expenses, incidental and visa etc.

Finally, add 25% on to give you room to negotiate.
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
      X