• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sweden again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweden again

Hi,

Sorry, this has been asked before but I tried mailing the tax solution as recommended in a previous thread (ITS) and the email bounced back

I have a new contract in Sweden and wonder if anyone can recommend a company that provides an Umbrella and/or Ltd company solution

Also, had anyone managed to organise a Swedish bank account prior to actually going out to Sweden.

Thanks,
    Mat

Hi

get in touch with Pearl Systems ([email protected]). I did not end up using them as the contract fell through, but they were highty recommended, and the (free) advice I was given was 100% spot on and very honest.

Not exactly a Ltd or brolly service, but worth your time if its a longish contract.

TM

Comment

Originally posted by Matwilk View Post
      Hi,

Also, had anyone managed to organise a Swedish bank account prior to actually going out to Sweden.
      You wont be able to open your bank account till after you have your personal number.

http://www.skatteverket.se is the website of the tax office.

One of my English friends has used his UK company for about 5 months and did not fall foul of the tax office.
      "All around me I see chaos and confusion, my work here is done...."

Comment

Originally posted by Matwilk View Post
        Hi,

Sorry, this has been asked before but I tried mailing the tax solution as recommended in a previous thread (ITS) and the email bounced back

I have a new contract in Sweden and wonder if anyone can recommend a company that provides an Umbrella and/or Ltd company solution

Thanks,
        Mat
        did you use:

[email protected]

tim

Comment

Originally posted by tim123 View Post
          did you use:

[email protected]

tim
          Yes. Oddly enough I had got a bounce-back email, but then soon after I posted here, I actually got a call from them. How bizarre.

Comment

Working...
          X