• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Infrastructure Project Manager - Consultancy background

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infrastructure Project Manager - Consultancy background

Hi guys, anyone here up for a 6 - 12 month contract in the north as an infrastructure PM paying about £400 a day, would be ideal if you were ex Cap Gemini or Fujitsu!

Please email me on [email protected] for more details.

Originally posted by reformation View Post
    Hi guys, anyone here up for a 6 - 12 month contract in the north as an infrastructure PM paying about £400 a day, would be ideal if you were ex Cap Gemini or Fujitsu!

Ha, I am ex both, but alas I have a gig closer to home.

Next

Comment

I'm ex-EDS. Since that applies to most of Cap Gemini does that count?
      Blood in your poo

Comment

Yep,

I'm ex Cap and EDS, possobly interested though, whereabouts in the North?
        Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by reformation View Post

Hmmmm.....is this the cheapest job board for agencies in the world? I thought this kind of activity was very much Taboo??

Have I misunderstood?
          "Being a permy is like being married, when there's no more sex on the cards....and she's got fat."
          SlimRick

Can't argue with that

Comment

Originally posted by The Agents View View Post
            Hmmmm.....is this the cheapest job board for agencies in the world? I thought this kind of activity was very much Taboo??

Have I misunderstood?
            I don't see why it would be, this board is for professional contractors and this is the Business/Contracts section.

In our business new contacts and networking opportunities are useful and I can't see why we shouldn't cultivate them here.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              I don't see why it would be, this board is for professional contractors and this is the Business/Contracts section.

In our business new contacts and networking opportunities are useful and I can't see why we shouldn't cultivate them here.
              I can't see any problem with it either. At least when people flag opportunities like this one, it's a safe bet that the role does actually exist!
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Fair point - just checking as I would have very much expected to be shot down in flames if I'd done that......

I know for future (but rest assured I won't be whacking endless jobs on here - mainly because they're not out there at the moment!!)
                "Being a permy is like being married, when there's no more sex on the cards....and she's got fat."
                SlimRick

Can't argue with that

Comment

Originally posted by The Agents View View Post
                  Fair point - just checking as I would have very much expected to be shot down in flames if I'd done that......

I know for future (but rest assured I won't be whacking endless jobs on here - mainly because they're not out there at the moment!!)
                  I think it would be good to actually have roles on here - the issue is when its just one long sales pitch - I think the way the guy did it was short and sweet.

Plus we can then expose them if they try the references thing! and as they posted it here they have no reason to than start getting on CUK's back to remove posts!

Comment

Working...
                  X