• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract opportunity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract opportunity

Just got this in my inbox, not my bag so if anyone is interested fil your boots.

If interested and available respond with your updated CV in word format ASAP.

Duration: 3 months
    Title: AM Lead

Team Leader for the Application Management Team

· Ensure all incidents progressed within SLA’s

· Ensure Problems progressed within agreed internal timeframes

· Ensure Client Issue identification and resolution occurs

· Produce reports as needed by Service Manager

· Ensure the Incident and Problem Management Process are reviewed and updated where
    necessary regularly

· Ensure Trend analysis and proactive service management occurs. The AM Lead must
    be able to direct the team on a strategy of continuous service improvement.

· The AM Lead will deputise for the service manager in senior client meetings up to
    board level as required.

· Excellent client management and negotiation plus communications skills are key to
    this role.

· Ensure work distributed fairly across the team ensuring all team members utilised
    100%. Suggest new team structure profiles to the Service Manager where applicable.

· Escalating technical application issues with third party vendors via agreed
    support mechanisms and progressing to resolution.

· Establishing and agreeing a plan of action to address issues with third party
    vendors to achieve a planned mechanism of closure.

· Ownership and direction on high severity issues. The AM Lead is able to establish
    direction and focus the team, establishing a clear priority on all work.

· The AM Lead must develop a working relationship with the Account NI client and
    through the use of excellent negotiation skills, establish a priority plan to
    address issues affecting the business.

· Experience of developing, implementing and maintaining ITIL methodologies. The AM
    Lead must be able to lead the service team in creation and improvement of processes
    around Incident, Change, Problem and where necessary contribute to the development
    of other ITIL processes – for instance: Configuration, Capacity and Release
    Management.

· Develop and maintain team training plan in line with Application Management and
    Business requirements. Consistently drive the team to cross train and cross skill.
    The AM lead must focus on ensuring the individual team members are engaged in a plan
    of training and self improvement to create a service team where key knowledge is
    distributed across the team.

Regards,

Jaya Bhatnagar
    Pyramid Consulting Inc UK Ltd.
    11-12 Freetrade House- Lowther Road,
    Stanmore- Middx HA7 1EP
    www.pyramidci.com
    Email: [email protected]

Originally posted by Manic View Post
    Just got this in my inbox, not my bag so if anyone is interested fil your boots.
    Ah, another really bright agent then? I've noticed a lot of these lately, totally unrelated to anything I or my company does....and I am not even looking anyway!
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
      Ah, another really bright agent then? I've noticed a lot of these lately, totally unrelated to anything I or my company does....and I am not even looking anyway!
      Not an agent mate, considering the market is flat, thought I would so a good deed and make it available for those not working.

or did you mean, mass mail out?

Confused

Comment

Guessing he means agent who sent it to you if it is "not your area"

Many of us get jobs in our inbox's from agents that are in no way relevant to us

Comment

Ah Apologies PMJunkie, thought you were tarring me with the tulip stick

I get it all the time, even from agencies I've never interacted with. Assume they have done a jobserve download and too lazy to actually call people, that or desperate and hoping I know someone.

Comment

I'm a Test Manager. I had an agent on yesterday offering me a position as a finance admin (or something like that) - start tomorrow to fill in for someone on sick leave, £9 and hour. The only relevance to my CV was the location of the "job".
            Blood in your poo

Comment

I got this one recently, made me chuckle...

------------------------------
              The role requires Windows Microsoft operating system NT, 2000, XP, VISTA and Windows Server 2003, experience in a public sector company is advantageous but not essential.

This is a 6 month contract paying up to £9 per hour dependant on experience.
              ------------------------

HAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
              X