• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Continuity Planning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    There's also fire, burglary and vandalism risk to consider.
    Depending on the number of staff some risk can be assigned to epidemic.
    I guess I should include the above, especially as we are getting Council Tennants moving in next door soon. (Bad previous experience... and apologies for generalising Council Tennants).
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      I guess I should include the above, especially as we are getting Council Tennants moving in next door soon. (Bad previous experience... and apologies for generalising Council Tennants).
      With the additional risks posed from low income council chavs you'll be needing a dark site then.

And with the total list it's a wonder you'd want to be in business at all eh?

But fortune favours the brave.
      Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by lightng View Post
        Govt. policy, economic conditions, potential litigation, licencing bodies and competition. Also look at non-tangible assets as well as tangible ones such as goodwill.

What business are you you doing this for? It might help people come up with more relevant risks.
        Thats absolutely true because economic condition and competition would be quite important points for a Contractor's Ltd company where you provide your skills and services to other businesses. If these businesses are facing financial difficulties, Contractor will not be able to continue their business (or maybe will not abe able to be profit making business)

Comment

Working...
        X