• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve Best Method for banking PM jobs ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underscore2
    did you speak to? Johanna is very helpfull.

I spoke to Demelza Mobsey - I'll try Johanna as well...thanks.

Comment

use your contacts

Originally posted by Arun V

I just wanted to make sure that registering with agencies and getting the Jobserve emails is enough.
      Thanks.
      It is possible to get contracts through agencies and Jobserve, but you should be aiming to get at least half (if not more) of your contracts from people you've worked with or for in the past, and that counts when you're starting out just as much as when you're well established. Have you tried phoning round ex-colleagues/people you know from companies that supply to your current employer/ex-bosses who moved on to other companies....? Much better chances of securing work plus, if you're any good, much better chances of getting a decent rate too
      Plan A is located just about here.
      If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

Working...
      X