• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Insurance Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insurance Question

Hi am new to forums so please bear with me.

Are there any Radiography Contractors on here? If so do you have your own PI cover or do you work through a brolly that covers you? Be grateful for any advice on this at all.

Originally posted by Stic View Post
    Hi am new to forums so please bear with me.

Are there any Radiography Contractors on here? If so do you have your own PI cover or do you work through a brolly that covers you? Be grateful for any advice on this at all.
    Its mainly IT Contractors on here.

My sister is a radiographer and contracted for a time - but was PAYE through the agency - as she only saw it as short term.

I would get PI yourself, unless your umbrella offers it !

Comment

Stic - I know a brolly that can deal with this. I assume there are a few though if you wanted to shop around.

If you want more details I'm happy to provide the details.
      Last edited by frank size; 13 November 2009, 10:19.

Comment

Originally posted by frank size View Post
        Stic - I know a brolly that has loads of radiographers (through a PSL with a medical/healthcare agency) which offers PI insurance. I assume there are a few though if you wanted to shop around.

Frank - might be worth sticking the details on here for others who may not ask or who search the forum in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by frank size View Post
          Stic - I know a brolly that has loads of radiographers (through a PSL with a medical/healthcare agency) which offers PI insurance. I assume there are a few though if you wanted to shop around.

Hi Frank Size,
          Sounds great, sorry it took so long to reply, my machine has been poorly! Can you let me have the details? Are they any good?

Comment

Working...
          X