• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

anyone need a sc dekstop engineer london

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone need a sc dekstop engineer london

currently available and have given up using jobserve.
    Worked on a few Whitehall locations, great references
    Last edited by trsisko; 3 March 2009, 15:38.

my advice is look here

desktop is dead

Comment

I was just about to put you in contact with a mate of mine doing just this sort of thing when lo and behold I got a mail from him saying that in addition to all the contractors he's jsut had to lay off he now has to do it to himself.

At least he managed to get a 3 year stint out of a 3 month contract though.
      "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
      "See?"

Comment

oh bugger

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
          oh bugger
          EDS in Peterlee (county Durham) are always on the lookout for helpdesk staff - permie and for a whole 14k PA - wow.

Upskill/retrain, there isn't much of a market for desktop support.

Comment

Originally posted by the_duderama View Post
            EDS in Peterlee (county Durham) are always on the lookout for helpdesk staff - permie and for a whole 14k PA - wow.

Upskill/retrain, there isn't much of a market for desktop support.
            Pretty good salary, considering it's EDS.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
              Pretty good salary, considering it's EDS.
              Nah, I've got a friend who works for them as a permie and he's on 45K, and all he does is sit around scratching his arse all day. He does have to work nights as well though.

Comment

Working...
              X