• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

.NET guy in italy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.NET guy in italy

Hi guys,

ClientCo are looking for a .net dev here in milan, italy.

Need someone pretty tulip hot, that can hit the ground running.

It's C# winforms, enterprise library, oracle, telerik.

Would consider an ASP.NET dev if your good and feel comfortable with winforms.

anyone interested?

Ciao

Hi Mehmeh

Is this an onsite requirement or is working from home an option?

Comment

onsite

Comment

no more takers? I thought there was loads of people on the bench... guess the .NET gravy train is still going well.....

Full steam ahead!

Comment

What's the rate and duration?

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
            What's the rate and duration?
            Excuse me sir, aren't you jumping the gun a bit? Don't you mean what technologies are you using and what are the career prospects?

Comment

Originally posted by jkoder View Post
              Excuse me sir, aren't you jumping the gun a bit? Don't you mean what technologies are you using and what are the career prospects?
              is the duration
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by jkoder View Post
                hehe, well I figured all the technologies he mentioned in his post was all I needed to know

Comment

Italy rates are crap that's why there's no interest.

Does the contract pay the UK rate + expenses? Probably no. They'll just say it's 200euros/day all in.......but, to compensate, the weather's great this time of year

Comment

Originally posted by Mehmeh View Post
                    Hi guys,

ClientCo are looking for a .net dev here in milan, italy.

Need someone pretty tulip hot, that can hit the ground running.

It's C# winforms, enterprise library, oracle, telerik.

Would consider an ASP.NET dev if your good and feel comfortable with winforms.

anyone interested?

Ciao
                    Hi there.. I am interested but do not have visa for working in Italy.. I am on HSMP.. :-¦

Comment

Working...
                    X