• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

client co response

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

client co response

quote from a PM re: external consultant not under his remit but crucial to the project..

"<sigh> we'll have another meeting with him tomorrow, present him with the HUGE list of defects and ask him how long it will take, he'll say 30 mins and we'll be @ss f#cked as usual..coffee anyone?"

The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

lol I assume he'll be billing for the fuill 30 mins?

Comment

I want to work with that PM!!

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        quote from a PM re: external consultant not under his remit but crucial to the project..

"<sigh> we'll have another meeting with him tomorrow, present him with the HUGE list of defects and ask him how long it will take, he'll say 30 mins and we'll be @ss f#cked as usual..coffee anyone?"

I get this all the time!
        This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Working...
        X